It is imporatnt to look after your candles.
~ When you first burn your candle, make sure you are allowing it to burn all they way to the edge. This will help keep an even burn throughout the life of the candle and avoid any tunnelling.
~ Try and keep you wick trimmed to approximately 5mm before each light. This will help keep your candle clean and burn more evenly.
~ Store your candle out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures as this can altar the appearance and performance of your candle.
Basic info that comes with your candles warning labels
- Always read the warning labels that come with every candle
- Always keep your wicks trimmed down to 1/2 inch (1.2cm)
- Keep your candle free from any foreign materials
- Always keep your candle on a flat surface
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Put your candle out with a snuffer to avoid and damage to your candles